The Japanese language is mandatory for international students interested in studying in Japan. It could also be an advantage to those involved in tourism as an entrepreneur or a tourist guide. Japan has maintained a relatively sound economic growth--with some negligible exceptions—because of the fact that it is one of the leading countries in the field of science and technology. Due to this reason, a number of students can pursue their further education in Japan.
Why Japanese Language Course at MIDTOWN?
The Japanese language course at midtown is divided into six levels. Each level consists of 30 hours of classroom lessons. Our unique feature is to provide a step-by-step guidance to the students so that they could speak Japanese quickly and write in Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. And to help students attain this goal, we use the textbooks of the latest edition.
- Highly-trained (native) instructors
- Cooperative staff and a serene academic atmosphere
- Modern classrooms with advanced equipments
- Regular listening and speaking practice
- Course materials (audio-visual aids and textbooks) from Japan
- Provision of the Japanese Proficiency Test known as NORYOKU SHIKEN administered by the Embassy of Japan